Trip to San Antonio

I'm still on vacation, but I wanted to share my favorite pics from our 3 day trip to San Antonio.  We're back in Dallas with family and then heading home on Tuesday.


This is the evening before our trip.  We went to a semi-pro baseball game, the tickets were $1, the hotdogs were $1, but the memories were priceless.  Jace got to go on the field several times betweeen innings to compete for prizes and dance with the mascot.


I'm not sure how we went on long trips when I was a kid.  Now my son has his own DVD player (he calls it is laptop) and personal DVD collection to choose from.  Him and Kaden watched movies, ate, and slept, my kind of vacation.


Here's a pic of our bags.  My brother Tim is somewhere behind this mammoth display of fashion overload by my wife Ronnin.  Remember that this was our bags from a 3 day part of our vacation!!! 


750 feet in the air in Tower of Americas.  As soon as I step off of the elevator, guess what I see... Starbucks.  They really do have one on every corner.


My 10 month year old son Justus showed more bravery than I did.  Look at him lean on to the glass and look over downtown San Antonio from 750 feet in the air!!!  By the way, Ronnin was not around when I held him up and took this photo.  (Before you accuse me of pulling a Michael jackson, there is safety glass all around us.)


You can't go to San Antonio and not visit the Alamo.  This was not Jace's favorite part of the trip.  Notice how Ronnin has to hold him by us for the pic.


Jace riding a bull in the heart of Texas.  Actually it's a coin operated bull and I Ronnin and I didn't have the change to turn it on.  He's just sitting there for the pic.



1 comments:

Grannie July 28, 2008 at 5:05 AM  

Touching base with everyone..just wanted to say hell0...hope all iswell..miss everyone especially Jace and Justus...especially Jace he really grows on you! Me and Camryn thank you and Ronnin for everything you guys did while we were there...Ronnin you are a great gal!!

Have a blessed day

Beanie

Joe Gabbard

I'm a pastor and strategy leader at a great church in Kansas City, MO.  Ronnin and I have been married for over 10 years and we have two beautiful, blond headed boys.  I'm interested in loving my family and being part of a community that impacts the spiritual landscape of our region.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter