YOUR sacred journey



I just returned from my local bookstore and was inspired by a new book.  I started picturing my ministry following the footsteps of this successful person and quickly imagined the impact my team could make by putting his principles into action.

I asked myself... Why bleed in the dense foliage of undiscovered truth when I can just follow someone else's highway to success?  Thanks los for your article reminding me that the only person we're called to emulate isn't found in the christian book store, but instead on the fearful and frightening journey towards truth and authenticity.

I'm still committed to reading of the rise, fall, and revival of great leaders and innovators of today, but I'm just as interested in packing my first-aid kit and continuing on my own sacred journey.  



0 comments:

Joe Gabbard

I'm a pastor and strategy leader at a great church in Kansas City, MO.  Ronnin and I have been married for over 10 years and we have two beautiful, blond headed boys.  I'm interested in loving my family and being part of a community that impacts the spiritual landscape of our region.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter