Nice Wheels


One of the students in our ministry, Kirk, bought his 1st car yesterday.  You should have seen how excited he was to bring it to church last night, it was priceless!!!  A friend was riding with him (who had to get out through the window because the passenger door doesn't open) and they were smiling and laughing as they pulled into the parking lot.  It was so much fun celebrating with those guys last night.  Unfortunately, his truck broke down in the parking lot, and it's in the same place this morning.


Remember the first time you bought something and it was 100% yours?  

0 comments:

Joe Gabbard

I'm a pastor and strategy leader at a great church in Kansas City, MO.  Ronnin and I have been married for over 10 years and we have two beautiful, blond headed boys.  I'm interested in loving my family and being part of a community that impacts the spiritual landscape of our region.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter