Do Not Pass Me By

Happy Sunday and Father's Day.  Pastor Alan just threw down the best message I've heard him preach, Do Not Pass Me By.  Here's my notes, check out the stream... www.ustream.tv/channel/encounter-student-ministries


Do Not Pass Me By
Mark 10:46-52

What God wants to do is greater than we can think or imagine.

1. Jericho was a city under a curse, vs 46

2. This was Jesus' farewell tour before He was crucified

3. Jesus was traveling into the narrows, between the city gates, a place where beggars hung out, vs 46

4. Blind Bartimaeus was a man known by his curse.

5. To get God's attention we must cry out.

6. Desperation must be followed by changed action, vs 52

See ya, I'm headed to lunch with the fam and Jace just told me that I have a prize at home.  Enjoy God, enjoy your family, and enjoy yourself!!!

0 comments:

Joe Gabbard

I'm a pastor and strategy leader at a great church in Kansas City, MO.  Ronnin and I have been married for over 10 years and we have two beautiful, blond headed boys.  I'm interested in loving my family and being part of a community that impacts the spiritual landscape of our region.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter