Great Day

Hope you had a great Father's Day!  (Thanks Tiger for making it last an extra day)  I had some mad BBQ this weekend and I wanted to share the details with you.  Now remember I live in Kansas City, the heart of the nation's best BBQ.

  • Burnt End Platter
  • Cole Slaw
  • Fries
  • Side of smoked beans
  • Toast
  • Sweet Tea (It's hard to find sweet tea in the midwest, so I had to sweeten it myself)

This is my plate after I split my meal with Jace:


















Thanks Ronnin, Jace, and Justus for a great weekend!!!


0 comments:

Joe Gabbard

I'm a pastor and strategy leader at a great church in Kansas City, MO.  Ronnin and I have been married for over 10 years and we have two beautiful, blond headed boys.  I'm interested in loving my family and being part of a community that impacts the spiritual landscape of our region.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter