Significance Found




Here's some notes from a recent message I did on Finding Significance.  The pics make it plain, the application is a little more difficult.  I've also included some bullet points from the video with Chris Hill.  No service tonight. we're having a kids conference at the church all week.  Tomorrow morning at 10am central, we'll be live streaming the youth sessions at the conference on: www.ustream.tv/channel/encounter-student-ministries.









Stop the vicious cycles in your life.  How?  Become consistently intentional and deliberate with attacking the areas of your life that have you stuck in survival mode.  Break unholy alliances with apathy and mediocracy.


Don't be the guy with Vanilla Ice hair, Hammer pants, and Michael Jackson glove.  Move past your successes and jump off the cliff of discovery again.  The past is in the past.  It's time to turn personal achievement into kingdom impact.

0 comments:

Joe Gabbard

I'm a pastor and strategy leader at a great church in Kansas City, MO.  Ronnin and I have been married for over 10 years and we have two beautiful, blond headed boys.  I'm interested in loving my family and being part of a community that impacts the spiritual landscape of our region.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter